Firafly Photography is committed to making your child's school portrait experience simple and fun.
To access our online order platform, please select the link below.
Access code for MALC East is MALCEast2021 and MALCMain2021 for the main campus.
If you PreOrder on, or before Sept. 8th, use the code "EarlyBird" at check out to receive 10% off your order.
Here are a few tips to help your child's picture day be a success
- Pick your child's wardrobe out the night before. Try to keep the clothes wrinkle free and stain free.
- Comb/brush your child's hair. Our parent volunteers do their best when it comes to kids' hair but, in the end, it really is up to the student and the parent to prepare themselves.
- Glasses are OK! If you prefer your child to not wear their glasses, make sure they tell us at the camera. We do our best to remove glare but, may still occur.
- Keep accessories simple.
- If you are wearing makeup, try to avoid wearing anything with SPF or with a pearlescent finish. This can cause the studio lights to bounce off the skin and create a oily look or shine to skin.
- The biggest way you can help your child is by keeping the morning of picture day STRESS FREE! We want the kids to come in excited for picture day. Remember it is a fun day for the kids and it doesn't have to be "Perfect".
© Firafly Photography